Advanced Workforce Optimization Portal
The Advanced Workforce Optimization (AWO) Portal provides patented Next Generation time series forecasting models for utmost forecast accuracy, Integer Programming based Concurrent Optimal Scheduling of all agents to achieve unmatched schedule efficiency, integrated comprehensive strategic planning capabilities for accurate budgeting, real adherence monitoring to improve agent productivity, skills and routing manager to manage your agents’ skills and routing preferences on your ACD and to correct temporary service level imbalances, supervisor workstation to manage schedules and optimize performance, and agent workstation for agents to manage their work and off time.
The AWO Portal empowers you to:
- Lower the number of agents required to service customers by 10 to 35% ( 6 to 12% if you are using another WFM software already) through accurate forecasting and concurrently optimized agent schedules
- Improve your hiring and budget plans through extensive What-If analysis capabilities
- Increase agent productivity by industry average 25% through improved adherence
- Reduce the time supervisors spend managing schedules with the AWO Agent Workstation
The Advanced Workforce Optimization (AWO) Portal offers modules as Add-Ons to supercharge your existing WFM software or as a complete WFM package.
- Advanced Add-On Modules to your existing WFM software
- Complete AWO Portal
AWO Forecaster provides the next generation forecasting technologies with the advanced time-series algorithms optimized with its Expert System technology to achieve utmost forecast accuracy.
- Expert System – Best Pick evaluates, with the click of a button, forecasting techniques available in AWO using historical data to determine the best forecasting method and optimal parameters for each contact channel (e.g. phone, email, fax, web chat, etc.)
- State of the art forecasting methods include:
- Box-Jenkins ARIMA models
- Single, Double, Triple, Exponential Smoothing (over 10 versions)
- Additive and Multiplicative Seasonality Models
- Multi-linear Seasonal Forecasting
- Moving Averages
- Forward looking forecasting using customer contact drivers, together with contact history (e.g. number of cable service subscribers with billing contact history).
- Special event period forecasting for promotions campaigns, and calendar events (e.g. 1st and 15th of a month, Thanksgiving Day, Mother’s Day).
AWO Concurrent Optimal Scheduler uses Integer Programming Optimization based Concurrent Optimal Scheduling pioneered by ac2 Solutions to deliver unmatched schedule efficiency. It concurrently optimizes schedules for all agents to meet targeted service levels at minimum cost:
- Work/Off days
- Daily Start/End times
- Daily Break/Lunch times
- All other work rules
AWO Integrated Strategic Planner provides an integrated resource planning module that uses the same next generation forecasting and staffing technologies as the AWO Forecaster and Optimal Scheduler. It provides comprehensive hiring and training information with budget projections by location, work patterns (e.g. full time 4×10, 5×8, part time, 4×5, 5×6), and skill requirements. Constraints involved in strategic planning may include limits on budget, resource levels, full-time/part-time agent numbers, AHT ramping, training, support staff, outside service provider capacities and SLA flexibility and other factors.
AWO Multi-skill, Multi-site, Multimedia capabilities provided by the AWO Portal help you develop accurate and efficient plans, and optimize the performance of your multi-skilled agents, multi-site and multimedia contact centers. Forecasts for phone, email, fax, web chat, etc. can be generated at both the site and enterprise levels, and multi-skilled agents located at multiple sites are concurrently scheduled to meet targeted service levels.
AWO Multi-criteria Schedule Manager assigns agents to schedules. Agents may be assigned to schedules based on their preferences, availabilities, or through a bidding process. Management can specify one or more criteria for bidding. The AWO Schedule Manager uses AWO’s multi-criteria optimization technology to assign agents to schedules based on the criteria specified.
AWO Multi-Criteria Vacation Planner manages the vacation scheduling process. It allows agents to bid for vacation periods by entering their preferences, and managers to enter one or more criteria for vacation planning. The AWO Vacation Planner uses AWO’s multi-criteria optimization technology to maximize fairness in assigning vacation slots.
AWO Agent Lifestyle Self-Management is important to improve agent morale and job satisfaction and to minimize costs. Schedules meeting agent lifestyle needs are found to be one of the morale boosters listed in many employee surveys. The AWO Optimal Scheduler generates optimal schedules consistent with agents’ preferences while meeting the centers’ performance targets. The AWO Agent Workstation provides comprehensive agent lifestyle support capabilities for agents to manage their time off needs, swap shifts, view their performance, and participate shift and vacation bids.
100% Web Based AWO Portal is built upon Microsoft’s .NET framework. What this means for our clients is a stable and easy to maintain platform based on respected technologies. AWO Portal is supported on Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. AWO Portal has been built to take advantage of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later.